Remède de Sauvetage
- Une Collection de Cinq Remèdes à base de Fleurs, servant à aider à Alléger les effets du Stress et de la Tension
- Facile à Prendre - il suffit simplement de Verser une dose de ce produit sur la Langue!
- De taille d'emballage Discrète et Facile à Manier
- Une Collection de Cinq Crèmes à base de Fleurs, servant afin d'aider à soulager vos Conditions de Peau Desséchée
- Il est recommandé de l'utiliser pour soigner toutes Brûlures, Gerçures, Bleus, Coupures, etc.
- Tube à taille discrète et facile à manier
The journey through life can be likened to walking a tightrope and while we may usually be composed, calm and focused, there are times when life springs little surprises that can throw us off balance.
Over 60 years ago, Dr Edward Bach, recognized the need for an emergency treatment to help people cope with such everyday stressful situations and created Rescue Remedy. Still made to his exact specifications, Rescue Remedy has become every woman's emotional ally for its calming and centering energy and is now relied upon by people around the world to provide unconditional support, during demanding times.
Cool, Calm and Relaxed
If you feel like you've “had enough”, follow these simple tips to restore focus and regain inner calm wherever you are:
Relax - Take 10 deep breaths. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly.
Exercise - Learn some basic yoga techniques or just take a 10 minute walk.
Smile - Think of a happy time. It is near impossible to keep frowning while smiling and laughter stimulates the production of mood enhancing endorphins.
Calm - Let your imagination take you to a calm and tranquil place that exudes peace, serenity and beauty.
Use Your Lunchbreak - Take time out for yourself. A walk in the park, especially if it is sunny, can do wonders for your mood. It will help you work more efficiently in the afternoon too.
Escape - If you are able to, walk away. Removing yourself from a stressful situation can give you time to restore some perspective.